In 2022, a total of 129 projects were processed.
53 projects were funded by public funding agencies such as
- the German Research Foundation (DFG)
- the European Union (EU)
- the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action (BMWK)
- the Federal Ministry of Digital Affairs and Transport (BMDV)
- the Industrial Cooperative Research (IGF)
- the Central Innovation Programme for SME´s (ZIM)
76 of these projects were bilateral research projects with industrial partners, with the greatest demand from the mobility sector, folliwed ba the energy, climate and environment segment.